the World Peace Envoy dedicate himself to save mankind and the world
26th January 2005,
World Peace Envoy, the Most Venerable Ariyawanso Bhikkhu, Dr. Suchart
Kosolkitiwong who had obtained a very important information emerging from his
meditation, told me that the world is experiencing severe disasters during these
coming three years. You certainly have expert scientists who can prove that an
asteroid or meteor is moving towards our globe and will hit the earth on
enlightened souls in
the universe, as well as the aliens, to deviate the direction of the asteroid
from our globe. However, in spite of the deviation, the globe might shake
tremendously and could entail great natural disasters such as earthquakes, tidal
waves (tsunami), eruption of volcanoes, explosion of stockpiled nuclear weapons
capable of com-pletely destroying the world. The universe might burst into parts
because the astral circuits could lose their balance. Moreover, as a revenge for
the eight Venusians dead in the UFO shot down by the
With his firm resolution, the Most Venerable Ariyawanso Bhikkhu, Dr. Suchart Kosolkitiwong, the World Peace Envoy, who dedicated himself to the World of Souls to work towards protecting 5000 year era of Buddhism, and to save the world and the universe, has decided to abandon his
body (no long alive) on the 7th January 2005, bringing away his mind and soul through the Fourth
Level of Meditation Attainment (Jhana). This procedure is a dedication to save mankind and the
world. H.E. the World Peace Envoy who hoped to live to negotiate with aliens when they invade the
world, has decided to discard his life after he disclosed the coming asteroid. He wanted to disclose further secret of heaven and earth on the doomsday of the world Satan (Mara-Devil) prevented him by destroying his body and the functioning of his life.
Therefore, on behalf of H.E. the World Peace Envoy, I wish to forward this information to you and other peace leaders of the world, pleading for your help to unite people’s power to pray to God so He protects you and the people, as meditation power will halt military power.
I should be most grateful to receive your message of condolence which will be entered in the book published in memory of H.E. the World Peace Envoy Dr. Suchart Kosolkitiwong (the Most Ven. Ariyawanso Bhikkhu).
I am sincerely looking forward with high hope and respect that you will join hand with other world leaders to protect the world to eternal safety.
With best wishes for humanity and may humans live together in peace.
Signed: Dr. Thongmoah Champangern
(Dr. Thongmoah Champangern)
Secretary General of the Office of the World Peace Envoy
Brief Biography of
Dr. Suchart Kosolkitiwong
(The Most Venerable Ariyawanso Bhikkhu)
Working Experiences: -
1966-1978 founding of Samnak Poo Sawan in the world by the command of God as
the centre of communication between the World of Gods or the Spiritual World
with the human world for the survival of
erection of the Image of the Great Would-be Buddha, Phra Sri Ariya-mettreya to
lessen trouble in the Indochina Peninsula or the Southeast Asia region. In 1957,
Communist-led guerrillas began a campaign of sabotage and assassinations in
set up a food kitchen named “Kin Pua Yu (Eat for Living)” to promote
vegetarianism and abstain from animal killing. In 1977 founded the Vegetarian
Centre of Thailand after he had attended the 24th World Vegetarian
- Worked hard to propagate the ten-point objectives of the Samnak Poo Sawan.
- Helped to cure general people who were sick from the souls of revengeful persons or animals in the past life or injured by psychic power or black magic.
- Gave dharma speeches in many places to raise human’s mind up and published dharma books for propagation.
- Led the Dhamma Moral Boosting Missions to travel and to distribute the Holy Talismanic Cloth, some medicines and foodstuff to soldiers, policemen civilian volunteers in Thai border line bases all over the country.
- 1973 was appointed the Peace Envoy of the World of Divinity.
performed the Ceremony of Ending the Armed Fighting at Ban Na-bua, Renu Nakhon
themselves to join the development of
- 1966-1981 paved inter-religious brotherhood among religions to create peace among humanity, working along religious way to halt the spread of local communists and international communists in Thailand and in the Southeast Asia regions, such as, organizing various ceremonies, constructed the Peace Pagoda, Buddha Images, the Statue of Jesus Christ to balance the karma (past action) for Thailand and the world at the Religious Land of Hooppha Sawan, Ratchaburi Province.
1970-1981 the fight against the powerful stone blasting compa-nies who wanted
to blast the stone of the Tham Pra mountain close to the area of the Religious
Land of Hooppha Sawan to preserve this mountain which is significant for
religious history which was the camping site of the religious mission of King
Ashoka the Great of India who propagated Buddhism into Suvanbhumi Peninsula or
Thailand. This site was registered by the Department of Fine Arts as the
Archeological site of
1970-1981 founded the Religious Land of Hooppha Sawan,
- 1975-1981 was elected the President of the International Federation of Religions proceeding the promotion of the inter-religious brotherhood among religions to create eternal peace in the world. He traveled to meet, to attend, to discuss, to propose means to create peace by religious power by joining inter-religious brotherhood with political leaders, religious leaders, leaders of religious and peace organization and the United Naions.
- In March 1981 the International Federation of Religions was registered an NGO, associate with the United Nations by the result of his ideas proposed to the UN many times for examples, proposed to the UN to send peace-keeping forces into Cambodia and to support Cambodia to organize a government.
in 1993, the United Nations sent H.E. Yasushi Akashi, Chief of the United
Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC) to proceed until
- 1980, The World Peace Envoy brought the result of Thai Referendum “the Thais need peace” to propose to the UN President of the General Assembly and H.E. Dr. Kurt Waldheim, UN Secretary General.
- 1981 The World Peace Envoy proposed to the UN to announce the year 1982 to be the International Year of Peace. The UN announced the 21st September 1982, the World Peace Day and to keep this date of every year, the World Peace Day. In 1986, the UN announced the year “International Year of Peace” etc.
1978-1981 constructed the World Eternal Peace Conference Hall and planned to
organize the World Eternal Peace Conference in 1982 at the Religious Land of
Hooppha Sawan. Many country leaders, religious leaders and leaders of religious
and peace organization accepted the invitation. But International Communist
Party and ill-wishers to Thailand paid 400 million baht to overthrow the
project of the World Eternal Peace Conference and 300 million baht to destroy
the World Peace Envoy by using misunderstood officials’ hands of that period to
frame charge the World Peace Envoy and close the Religious Land of Hooppha
Sawan and the International Federation of Religions. The World Peace Envoy
conceded to be collapsed for
- 1982-1986 The World Peace Envoy took refuge as the mass media published news to continuously destroy him and he was followed to arrest. So he stayed quietly, peacefully in a safe house for 4 years and a half.
- 1982-1986 The World Peace Envoy advised his followers to live peacefully using non-violent way to accept it, praying, chanting for peaceful world and could postpone the Third World War for a period of time.
The World Peace Envoy left his refuge this year which was the International Year
of Peace. He proved himself innocent by using the purity of Buddhism against
black power. That was, he was attacked day and night by black psychic power by
trying to destroy his eyes, brains and heart by black magic experts, the same
group who burst Challenger space craft in 1986. This is owing to the publishing
of, “Psychic Atomic War,” disclosing the way to use psychic power to wage war
destroying each other between the
- 1986-1991 The World Peace Envoy moved out to fight against legal accusation on him in the Court of Justice and has acquitted all the cases. He then continued working for the survival of humanity and world peace. He was overthrown for the second time by the misunderstanding government who thought that he would organize a world government. Anyway, the said government who overthrew him in March 1991 had to leave the seat in the event of May tragedy in May 1992.
- Promoted the World Constitution and Parliament Association on the issue of World Law and World Government.
- 1987 campaigned and published a book about reforestation and world environment preservation to propagate the world over to implore world people to help prevent the great flood.
- 1987 sent the booklet, “The Last Hope of Mankind” and campaigned about disarmament to world leaders and religious and peace leaders worldwide. Later H.E. Mikhail Gorbachev and H.E. President Ronald Reagan signed disarmament treaty together.
- 28th December 1991, the World Peace Envoy ordained a Buddhist
monk at the age of 50 with the name, “Ariyawanso Bhikkhu”. He quitted working because of his old age. His followers got a replacement for him with the help of his advices.
- 1992 after his ordination, he asked for permission from his preceptor to retreat and meditate peacefully in the forest but he was attacked and chased out by misunderstanding officials
- 1997 advised the publishing of “A.D.1999 : The World in Disaster, B.E. 2542: The Ways for Survival,” warning to beware of natural disaster happening in the world and the ways for survival.
Suggestion to construct
the Four Style Standing Images of the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara
(Kuan Yin), the Great Bodhisattva
of Compassion to protect Thailand. Later, his followers asked for
his advise to found
- Suggestion to construct “the Five Pagodas to Protect the World” in Nan Province to deviate mecanics bodies in space, for example, comets, asteroids or meteors moving to collide with the world.
- Suggestion to pray imploring divine prestige and divinities in the universe to save humankind to live peacefully.
- Suggestion to construct the Jade Image of the Would-be Buddha Sri Ariya-mettreya and the Great Peace Pagoda to protect the world but this project has been postponed.
Suggestion to organize the Praying Project in Honour of His Majesty the King
for the Stability of Thailand, to dedicate the Merit to H.M. the King of
Thailand and the royal family for a very long live, campaigning for people all
over the country to pray together using mental power to halt military power for
security and peace in
- Giving advice to the Office of the World Peace Envoy to write proposing ideas to cope with world crises to the United Nations and leaders connected with the said event.
Organizing the museum of twelve world religions at the
Suggestion for prayers to balance the past action for
- Suggestion for joining the Association of the World Citizens and founded its branch to join the work with the United Nations.
- Advice to followers and advisees about private affairs very often.
Organized educational fund for followers’ children working in the
- Distributed educational fund and rice to local people around Pu Sawan Sub-district on his birthday.
Awards and Honors received from Foreign Countries (apart):-
- 1977 Medal of the World Anti-Communist League awarded by
Ku Cheng-kang, Honorary Chairman of the World Anti- Communist League,
- 1980 United Nations Medal for Peace awarded by H.E. Dr. Kurt Waldheim, Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- 1981-1990 to be nominated the World Peace Envoy by the World Constitution and Parliament Association
- 1987 Honorary Doctorate Degree of Humane Letters (LHD) from John Dewey University Consortium of America, affiliate International Association of University Presidents.
Gandhi Medal from Mr. Premchanda Malhotra, Secretary of Gandhian Study Centre at
the 3rd Provisional World Congress in
- 1988 United Nations Medal for Peace presented by H.E. Mr. Yasushi Akashi, Under-Secretary-General for Disarmament Affairs of the United Nations.
- 1991 The Summa Cum Lau-de Medal of Honor presented by Dr. Edward C. Yang, President of John Dewey University Consortium of America.
- 2003 to be nominated from the Provisional World Parliament the Permanent World Peace Envoy on the occasion of his 60th Birthday
The World Peace Envoy’s Words:
“Our work will be comprehended by people by a hundred years ahead.”
“Extraordinary matters, humans can solve them all, if they are not too proud. But ordinary matters: birth, old age, sickness, death are what cannot be avoided or they are incorrigible.”
Dharma of the Most Venerable Ariyawanso Bhikkhu:
Every world human,
All are relatives of the same family,
Should keep love and unity.
Each life lasts no longer than a hundred years,
then death comes.
One can laugh together, talk together,
what will they be enemies?
Compiled by: Office of the World Peace Envoy
40 Moo 2, Pu
Tel.: +66 3242 2047, +66 1853 4897
Tel.: +66 2421 5286 , Fax: +66 2421 5254
Secretary General: Dr. T h o n g m o a h C h a m p a n g e r n
Aims: Promote the practice and observance of the teachings of the great religions; strengthen unity, solidarity, and brotherhood amongst members; propagate the sublime doctrines of religions; render cooperation in the work of social, educational cultural, and other humanitarian services; promote a lasting peace and harmony for all mankind, and collaborate with other organizations working towards the same goal; create dialogue amongst men with the aim to create world unity; eliminate controversies and disagreements among doctrines, and promote religious brotherhood and equality for all mankind; promote human rights in the work that will not cause harm and difficulties to mankind; search for ways and means to work together on the establishment of eternal peace.
Structure: Executive Committee (annual)
NGO Relations: Members of World Federalist Movement (WFM), Association of World
Citizens (AWC), Universal Love and Brotherhood Association (ULBA),
Working cooperation with the Department of Disarmament Affairs
of the United Nations
Activities: Encourage the United Nations activities on disarmament and peace, conservation of environment, protection of human rights; proposes means for solutions of world conflicts and crises to the United Nations and world leaders; advise Thai people to join together in prayers for world peace and commence to establish the Praying Project in Honour of H.M.the King all over the country; organize talks on religions, peace, and environment in Bangkok, occasionally for the general public who were interested; co-operate with the Praying Project in Honour of H.M. the King and the Kuan Yin Inter-religious Park to organize Praying Ceremony for World Peace at the last day of the year; introduce members and Thai people to chant, meditate and pray on the 19th of every month and every Friday for better world and world peace; Co-operate with the Kuan Yin Inter-religious Park to provide an exhibition on 12 religions of the world at the Inter-religious Park; promote and encourage vegetarianism to members and general people for better health and for being free from diseases and retribution.
Past Achievements:Traveling of Dharma Moral Boosting Missions to all parts of the
country to distribute the holy talismanic cloth, some medicines and
supplies and giving speeches to promote will-power of soldiers, policemen
and civil volunteers on border line, including encouragement of the
local and rural operations of soldiers; Presenting Report of Peace
Referendum of Thai people to the United Nations and Traveling abroad to promote and strengthen inter-religious brotherhood and calling for peace cooperation through inter-religious brotherhood of the World Peace Envoy, Thailand to be saved from Communist insurgency and colonialism at that time (from 1966-1982); Campaigning worldwide for people to gather for chanting, meditating and praying to prevent the outbreak of World War III (considered inevitable in 1984), The campaign was effective: the Third World War was postponed up to now for more than 20 years. The opinions of peace solutions sent to the United Nations were accepted, The United Nations declared the Universal Peace Day on the third week of September of every year and the Year 1986 was the Inter-national Year of Peace and launched the UN peace keeping forces to provide general election in Kampuchea (Cambodia), and East Timore, etc.; Co-operated with the Praying Project in Honour of His Majesty the King and the Kuan Yin Inter-religious Park to organize Praying Ceremony for Peace in Thailand and the World for two times at the Kuan Yin Inter-religious Park, Petchaburi on the United Nations’ Day;
Publications: The Last Hope of Mankind; Life and Living of Aliens; The Breakout of
Universe War; Aliens Capture World; Seven Solar Systems;
The Means of Stopping the Universe War; A.D. 1999:
The World in Disaster, B.E. 2542: The Ways for Survival; War of Mind Power;
Words of the World Peace Envoy.
19th Oct. 2003